Environmental & Geotechnical Testing
Laboratory testing provides a fundamental source of data used in classifying the geotechnical properties of the underlying ground, as well as determining the presence or absence of contamination or aggressive chemical conditions which may impact on the development of a site, or indeed its surroundings.
Exploration & Testing Associates can provide a full range of soil and rock geotechnical testing and environmental analysis on soil, water and gas either in-house or via one of our UKAS accredited testing partners.
- Inorganic and organic contaminants
- Asbestos screening, identification and quantification
- Aggressive ground condition screening (BRE SD1)
- Waste classification and WAC testing
- Forensic hydrocarbon analysis
- Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPS)
- Soil classification testing
- Compaction testing
- Shear strength of soils
- Rock Testing
- Aggregate testing